20 May 180519 – Reasons Why an Architect Should Design Your Home
Reasons Why an Architect Should Design Your Home
An architect is the only design professional, who through education at major universities at graduate and postgraduate levels, plus training, plus comprehensive registration examinations, decades of exhaustive experience, and ongoing continuing education, that has the training, abilities & vision to best design your residence and buildings and guide them through construction into becoming real, built facilities.
Reasons for an Architect to Design Your Home
- YOUR HOME IS A HUGE INVESTMENT – Not just in money terms. why risk unqualified designers, engineers or surveyors?
- EXHILARATION & SATISFACTION OF GETTING WHAT YOU NEED – Not just want you say you want.
- WHAT YOU WANT DOESN’T EXIST IN MASS MARKET ’HOUSE-BUILDER’ HOUSES – Because they are designed to meet the ‘wants’ of others, not your needs.
- BRIEF WRITING/FORMULATION + SITE ANALYSIS CAPABILITY – understanding of your land.
- A ‘Needs and Options Review’ forms a useful pre-design function to help avoid mistakes later.
- YOU ONLY WANT A PROFESSIONAL – Why would you employ an amateur anyway?
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY, REDUCED MONTHLY POWER BILLS – Obvious :-).
- BIDDING & PRICING MANAGEMENT CAPABILITY to help obtain a reasonable construction costs.
- HEALTHY HOUSE – It can help you live a longer, healthier life.
- VIEW FRAMING – ‘Off the shelf’ housing cannot do that, and doesn’t.
- SPECIAL SITE ISSUES SOLVED – ‘Off the shelf’ can’t even more so than for views.
- THE MOST VALUE FOR YOUR POUND.
- LOW PROJECT VOLUME – Architects focus on YOUR project.
- DESIGN ABILITY & EXPERIENCE – Efficient, Logical & Inspired Arrangements. Proven through education, qualifications, training and experience over a minimum of seven years BEFORE becoming architects.
- VALUE & PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS – Proven through accreditation, education, qualifications, training and experience over a minimum of seven years BEFORE becoming architects.
- RESALE ABILITY & VALUE – An architect-designed home can be worth more than a standard builder house, and the architect-designed residence can sell faster, depending on circumstances.
- ENJOYMENT OF YOUR LIFE – A home designed to your every wish fits you like a glove. Everything is a enjoyable, without the problems you have had living in other people’s used homes that you have bought in the past.
- YOU DESERVE IT – don’t you?
- YOUR ARCHITECT IS ON YOUR SIDE – helping you.
- SPECIALISED SKILLS – of an architect. Proven through accreditation, education, qualifications, training and experience over a minimum of seven years BEFORE becoming architects.
- DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENT CREATION SKILLS – We are extensively trained in construction detailing too.
- CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION SERVICES.
- COMPUTERISED PROJECT DOCUMENTATION – Use of BIM for coordination, accuracy and speed.
- PASSION, ABILITY, CREATIVITY, DESIGN QUALITY, ENTHUSIASM, POSITIVE OUTLOOK.
- DEGREED PROFESSIONAL, Registered, National Architectural Accreditation through a Royal Charter.
- ENVIRONMENTAL, GREEN AND INSPIRED ARCHITECT (help you; help the planet).
- BEAUTIFUL AESTHETICS – There IS a difference between ‘building design’ and architecture.
- YOUR ARCHITECT MANAGES COMPLEX ISSUES (making your part in the process more enjoyable).
- LOW-MAINTENANCE & DURABILITY – Better designed homes work better.
- FURNISHING ARRANGEMENTS PART OF THE HOUSE – We are trained in Interior Design too.
- SOLVING YOUR PROBLEMS AND SEEING THE BIGGER PICTURE – It is what architects do.
- YOUR WISH-LIST & COST ALIGNMENT – Matching aspiration to budget.
- ARB REGISTERED ARCHITECTS PROTECT YOU FROM UNLICENSED FRAUDSTERS.
- KEEPING YOU ALIVE – Your architect MUST comply with ALL legislation, regulations and good practice. a stronger house by your architect.
- ON-GOING TECHNOLOGY IMPROVEMENTS – keeps your house drier & more energy efficient.
- AN INTIAL TWENTY MINUTE CONSULTATION FOR FREE – just click here.