Stage 0 is used to ensure that the client’s Business Case and the Strategic Brief have been properly considered before the Initial Project Brief is developed.
The Strategic Brief may require a review of a number of sites or alternative options, such as extensions, refurbishment or new build. By asking the right questions, the consultants, in collaboration with the client, can properly de ne the scope for a project, and the preparation and briefing process can then begin.
- Identify client’s Business Case and Strategic Brief and other core project requirements.
- Initial considerations for assembling the project team.
- Establish Project Programme.
- Pre-application discussions may be required to test the robustness of the Strategic Brief.
- Review Feedback from previous projects.
The 'output' of this Stage is the Strategic Brief.