This video from the USA explains the many benefits of employing a real registered architect. In the UK providers of ‘architectural services’ are not architects, are not qualified as architects, and are often not qualified at all! All architects must be suitably trained and registered to use the title ‘architect’. In the USA and many other Countries it is not even legal to offer architectural services without being an architect!
By being qualified, registered and a member of the only chartered professional body for architects (the RIBA), KR.eativ: Architects offers the following:
- Adherence to two codes of professional codes of conduct.
- An appropriate level of professional insurance.
- Written and documentary proof of competence.
- University backed training to beyond degree level in all aspects of building design and architecture, including urban and interior design etc.
- By designing buildings properly and efficiently, architects can save you more, or increase the return on…
View original post 135 more words